Transdrive welcome enquiries from all locations around the world; you can contact our sales desk via phone Monday to Thursday 8:30am until 5:00pm GMT, and Friday 8:30am until 4:30pm GMT. Fax or email us, or use our online enquiry form. We look forward to your enquiry.
Telephone: +44 (0)161 628 8497
Facsimile: +44 (0)161 628 4366
Transdrive meet the needs of world wide customers
With many customers around the world from 28 years of trading Transdrive, undertakes to respond quickly and efficiently to the needs of our international customers. Our long experience enables us to offer Motors, Gearboxes and Drives from all major European manufacturers, at the most competitive prices.
If you have machinery or plant manufactured in Europe and require replacement Motors, Gearboxes or Drives, then going direct to the machinery manufacture is not always a cost effective option, as spare parts are often sold at premium prices. Transdrive supply many machine manufacturers direct and can offer the same branded items at a cost saving.
All prices quoted are net prices in GBP (Sterling) and do not include insurance or forwarding costs / postage. All prices for delivery of the Products outside the E.U. exclude all taxes, charges or duties which, if payable on importation at their destination, are the responsibility of the Customer. Export orders to countries within the E.U. must have the V.A.T. number clearly stated at time of order.
If you require Documentation or Certification for your customs or local taxes, for example Certificate of Origin, AWB (Airway Bill), Certificate Of Conformity, please inform Transdrive at time of enquiry as additional costs may apply, and this could hold up delivery after the transaction.
For Export we only accept payment by International Bank Transfer in Advance. If a history of advanced payment is established, Transdrive may consider offering a Credit Account facility.
Are quoted in good faith and are liable to variation, lead times apply after payment is received. Transdrive are not liable for any losses due to late delivery, please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale
You choose the method of delivery
- Consignments are forwarded from our warehouse in Oldham, England. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice value.
- On request we also forward by international carrier specified by you using your account number.
- We can also deliver to your UK forwarding agent and local delivery charges will apply.
- We can deliver by Road, Sea or Air. Please let us know if you want standard or express delivery.
- Please note that the total shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight and volume of all the items on your order.
- Forwarding costs are based on the current price lists of the appointed forwarding agent.
Any full or partial reproduction of items provided by the website is prohibited. All items on the website shop are copyright property of Transdrive Engineering Services Ltd. Any Images Reproduced without permission of Transdrive Engineering Services Ltd in writing will be subject to a license fee of 500.00GBP per image.